Sunday, February 21, 2010

crazy days

Two things I wonder about and one of them is not how to get over not knowing what to blog. Why when days are crazy do I eat so weird I know that when I travel i try not to drink too much. Why?
well that could be because parents never like to stop for bathroom breaks at least not too often. As a matter of fact as I set squished on the plane and waited a long time to wake up the lady blocking the isle so I could get out I wished she had avoided drinking as well...she dumped her drink all over me.
The other question is why does this stil feel like a diet? Maybe because it is and I don't have any life change information and can't see the cholesterol going down. I am ready to know if I need to upgrade my own changes and knowledge. I am sure I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment